My clients who have seen the most impact are generally:
- hard workers
- motivated and driven
- accepting of change (to at least a moderate extent)
- looking to achieve more than they already have
… or aspiring to live by the above qualities.
Many of my clients are at a crossroads in their life where they need to make a change or want to achieve the next level of success. My clients generally tend to fall into one of these categories:
- Entrepreneurs: building your own business from the ground up is a fun and challenging ride. The ups and downs, the uncertainties, the learning on the go… it can leave you feeling ultra-high one minute and ultra-low the next. I can help you find the balance to manage those peaks and valleys AND find more peaks (with fewer valleys).
- Expat Trailing Spouse: you’ve come on a new adventure to a foreign country and you’ve finally got the chance to pursue something new with your life! But the overwhelming newness of every aspect of your life, the new-found freedom that leads to decision paralysis, and the loneliness of not having your support network close-by can all lead to frustration, insecurity and inaction. I can help you find the balance to pursue your dreams.
- Parents With Young Kids: what a change! Everyday life can feel overwhelming for new parents as we struggle to find the balance of caring our kid(s), our partners, our households, and — very importantly — for ourselves. I can help you find the balance to enjoy your family life.
- Career Powerhouses: love their jobs and careers and are very successful. They’re motivated to continue succeeding in their career but it usually occurs without balance for the other priorities in life (family, health, friendships, hobbies). I can help you find the balance to have a successful career AND a life.
Who Benefits The Most From My Coaching
Coaching is not yet useful for someone who isn’t willing to do the work or isn’t truly willing to make a change. These are the base requirements for coaching to be impactful for you.
If you don’t feel like all of these bullet points apply to you, contact me anyway! People can’t be defined by a checklist.
Want to schedule a FREE info session to see if you’re a good fit for Lifestyle Design Coaching?